|God is love!|
|作者 John Chan|
5:30 up Sept.5, 2021. This thought: God is love! 1jn.4:8
Jn 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Why Heb. 10:31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
Baby fall into the hands of loving mother always feel safe and happy...!
God is love! 1Jn.4:8
Men all like this!
For God so love the world that he gave his begotten son, whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Jn.3:16
Man may not know God also is absolute affection!
A. Once man exchanged the truth of God for a lie? Ro.1:25-32
1. For that they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshipped and served the creature rather than the Creator,
who is blessed forever. Amen. Ro.1:25
2. For this cause God gave them up unto vile passions: for their women changed the natural use into that which is against nature: Ro.1:26
3. God made them all go to hell! Ro.1:32
B. When man chosen not to receive the love of the truth? 2Thes.2:10-12
1. And with all deceit of unrighteousness for them that perish;
because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 2Thes.2:10
2. And for this cause God send them a working of error, that they should believe a lie: 2Thes.2:11
3. that they all might be judged who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. 2Thes.2:12
***Please be these kinds of people! 2Thes.2:13-15
1. But we are bound to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, for that God chose you from the beginning
unto salvation in sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth: 2Thes.2:13
2. Whereunto he called you through our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. 2Thes.2:14
3. So then, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye were taught, whether by word, or by epistle of ours. 2Thes.2:15
C. Be sure to know these!
1. He that believes and is baptized shall be saved; but he that disbelieves shall be condemned. Mk.16:16
2. He that believes on the Son has eternal life; but he that obey not the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abide on him.Jn.3:36
3. Impossible to renew them again! Heb.6:4-6
For as touching those who were once enlightened and tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Spirit, 6:4
and tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the age to come, and (then) fell away, it is impossible to renew them again unto
repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame. Heb.6:5-6
4. For if, after they have escaped the defilements of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ,
they are again entangled therein and overcome, the last state is become worse with them than the first. 2Pet.2:20
For it were better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after knowing it, to turn back from the holy
commandment delivered unto them. 2Pet.2:21
5. But when the king came in to behold the guests, he saw there a man who had not on a wedding-garment: Matt.22:11
and he said unto him, Friend, how came thou in hither not having a wedding-garment? And he was speechless. Matt.22:12
Then the king said to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and cast him out into the outer darkness; there shall be the weeping
and the gnashing of teeth. Matt.22:13
6. Warn a denomination man once and then warn him a second time, after that has nothing to do with him! Titus 3l:10-11
7. Keep away from those organize denomination church! Ro.16:17
8. To those call Jesus Lord, Lord. Jesus said plainly: You evildoers depart from me, I never knew you! Matt.7:22-23
*** Remember these above you still say: God is love? Looks to me, God is also absolute affection!!!
D. Know assuredly!
1. Absolutely! God is love! God so love the world that he gave his begotten Son to die for them!
2. This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. 1Jn.4:10
E. Conclusion: God is love! If we do these:
1. This is love for God: to obey his commands. And his commands are not burdensome. 1Jn.5:3
2. We know that we have come to know 1097 him if we obey his commands. 1Jn.2:3
3. The word “know” means --> Understand the will and affection by which he aims to sanctify and redeem men through Christ!
4. Know this and do what these say! Heb.10:19-20
Therefore, brothers, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus,
by a new and living way opened for us through the curtain, that is, his body. Heb.10:19-20
5. Not in church of Christ? Not know these teachings? Not know God? Not saved!
Rev.22:21 The grace of the Lord Jesus be with the saints. Amen. (ASV)
preach this September 12, 2021.
VIDEO SERMON BY BROTHER CHAN ON September 12, 2021
|< 前一个||下一个 >|