|Unique evil! 7|
|作者 John Chan|
Unique evil! 7
Distort the truth to destruction! 2Peter 3:16
Main scriptures for this study: James 5:19
A. English Bible translations:
1. James 5:19 My brethren, if any among you err from the truth, and one convert him; (ASV)
2. James 5:19 Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him; (KJV)
3. James 5:19 My brothers, if one of you should wander from the truth and someone should bring him back, (NIV)
4. RSV My brethren, if anyone among you wanders from the truth and someone brings back,
5. Word translation -- brothers of me, if anyone among you errs from the truth and turns anyone him, James 5;19
*** Continue with James 5:20
know ye that the turning a sinner out of error of way of him will save soul of him out of the death and will hide a multitude of sins. James 5:20,
*****Attention: Original word number 4105 from Greek English Lexicon: I found --> fall from the path of virtue, sin!
The first and second meaning of the word is err from the truth!
B. Err from the truth cannot be brought back! Heb.6:4-12
Once you are granted the opportunity to be in the church of Christ, stay put to the very end! Otherwise hell is your destination!
1. It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the
Holy Spirit who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age, if they fall away,
to be brought back to repentance, because to their loss they are crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting him to public disgrace.Heb.6:4-6
*** It is impossible for the fall away people to be brought back to repentance!
Fall away from the church of Christ is crucify Jesus the second time!
Fall away from worship to God according to Bible truth remain no more sacrifice for sin! Heb.10:25-31
2. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God. Heb.6:7
3. But land that produces thorns and thistles is worthless and is in danger of being cursed. In the end it will be burned. Heb.6:8
4. Even though we speak like this, dear friends, we are confident of better things in your case -- things that accompany salvation. Heb.6:9
*** Better things for the faithful people in church of Christ!
5. God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them. Heb.6:10
6. We want each of you to show this same diligence to the very end, in order to make your hope sure. Heb.6:11
7. We do not want you to become lazy, but to imitate those who through faith and patience inherit what has been promised. Heb.6:12
C. Err from the path of virtue, sin can be brought back!
1. God promised: If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. 1Jn.1:9
2. My brothers, if one of you should wander from the path of virtue, sin and someone should bring him back,
Remember this: Whoever turns a sinner from the error of his way will save him from death and cover over a multitude of sins. James 5;19-20
3. If your brother sins against you, go and show him his fault, just between the two of you. If he listens to you, you have won your brother over.Matt.18:15
4. But if he will not listen, take one or two others along, so that `every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses. Matt.18:16
5. If he refuses to listen to them,
tell it to the church; and if he refuses to listen even to the church, treat him as you would a pagan or a tax collector. Matt.18:17
*** A pagan or a tax collector may still be converted!
6. The case of the prodigal son! Luke 15:20-21
And he arose, and came to his father. But while he was yet afar off, his father saw him, and was moved with compassion, and ran, and fell on his
neck and kissed him. And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight: I am no more worthy to be called thy son.
D. Apostle Paul declared: Acts 20:29-32
1. I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock. Ac.20:29
2. Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them. Ac.20:30
3. So be on your guard! Remember that for three years I never stopped warning each of you night and day with tears. Ac.20:31
4. Now I commit you to God and to the word of his grace,
which can build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified. Ac.20:32
E. Apostle Peter declared!
1. Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet's own interpretation. 2Pet.1:20
2. For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit 2Pet.1:21.
1. Depend on staying on the path of virtue! 2Pet.1:5-11
Courage, knowledge, self-control, patience, godliness, love for brothers and love for all.
2. Never depend of calling the name of the Lord will be saved! Matt.7:22-23 Jesus may call these people evildoers!
May the grace of the Lord Jesus be with you always! Preach this August 29, 2021.
VIDEO SERMON BY BROTHER CHAN ON August 29, 2021
|< 前一个||下一个 >|