|作者 John Chan|
Till dead do us part has become till contract time is over!
Bill and Melinda Gates married 27 years separated!
Denmark people fashioned it this way: Feel like to have children?
A man and a woman enter an 18 years contract deal!
18 years over separated! Children on their own!
Like to continue? Sign a new contract!
As for carnal intercourse? They do it the animal kingdom's way!
A man and a woman desire aroused? Do it right there!
*** I watched an animal kingdom story.
A mother dog about to give birth to baby dogs.
She ran through lots of open land! Search for a place where her baby dogs can live and grow!
Baby dogs grow up to live on their own! She went on look for another male dog….
A. Jesus taught marriage this way!
1. Haven't you read that at the beginning the Creator made them male and female. Matt.19:4
2. For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife;
and the two shall become one flesh? Matt.19:5
3. So that they are no more two, but one flesh.
What therefore God has joined together, let not man put asunder. Matt.19:6
*** I emphasize on the word “man”! Man is human! Not animal!
4. I say to you: Whosoever shall put away his wife, except for fornication, and shall marry another,
commit adultery: and he that marry her when she is put away commit adultery. Matt.19:9
5. The disciples say to him: If the case of the man is so with his wife, it is not good to marry. Matt.19:10
6. But he said to them: Not all men can receive this saying, but they to whom it is given. Matt.19:11
B. Apostle Paul wrote these about marriage!
1. It is good for a man not to have carnal intercourse with a woman! 1Cor.7:1
2. But, because of fornications, let each man have his own wife!
Let each woman have her own husband. 1Cor.7:2
“Fornication” Greek text means unlawful carnal intercourse!
3. Carnal intercourse with a harlot is a “2 become one flesh” deal! 1Cor.6:16
4. For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife;
and the two shall become one flesh. Eph.5:31
*** “Cleave” means fastened together with a fastener!
5. Marriage held in honor 5093 in all, and the bed undefiled 283:
for fornicators and adulterers God will judge. Heb.13:4
6. For this you know of a surety, that no fornicator, nor unclean person, nor covetous man,
who is an idolater, has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God. Eph.5:5
C. Church of Christ people in Thessalonica were able to practice!
1. Finally then, brethren, we beseech and exhort you in the Lord Jesus, that, as ye received of us how
ye ought to walk and to please God, even as ye do walk,-- that ye abound more and more.1Thes.4:1
2. For ye know what charge we gave you through the Lord Jesus. 1Thes.4:2
3. For this is the will of God, your sanctification, that ye abstain 567 from fornication. 1Thes.4:3
*** “Abstain” means to hold one's self off!
4. Each of you knows how to make his body become satisfied with his married wife! 1Thes.4:4
5. Not in the passion of lust as people in nations that know not God! 1Thes.4:5
6. No man transgress, and wrong his brother in the matter:
Because the Lord is an avenger in all these things, as also we forewarned you and testified.1Thes.4:6
7. For God called us not for morally unclean, but in sanctification. 1Thes.4:7
8. Therefore he that reject, reject not man, but God, who give his Holy Spirit to you. 1Thes.4:8
D. Conclusion: Three reasons we must flee fornication! 1Cor.6:18-20
1. Every sin that a man does is without the body; but fornication is sin against his own body.1Co.6:18
2. Our body is a temple of the Holy Spirit which is in you, which ye have from God? 1Cor.6:19
3. You are not your own. you were bought with a price: Glorify God therefore in your body.1Cor.6:20
May God bless you and keep you always! Preach this May 16, 2021.
|< 前一个||下一个 >|