|作者 John Chan|
1. Yes, be sure of this! The man who loves God is known by God! 1Cor.8:3
2. God made all things work together for good for those love God! Ro.8:28
3. These people believe Jesus is the Christ! Jn.8:24
4. These people know the truth. Matt.13:10-11
5. All who love God are in church of Christ! Ac.2:41, 47, Ro.12:4-5
B. Main scriptures for this study:
1. This is love for God: To obey his commands. 1Jn.5:3
2. If anyone loves not God. Let him be a curse. 1Cor.16:22
*** “Be a curse” means designated to be in hell!
3. Thus anyone obeys not God's commands is designated to be in hell!
C. Saved people are commanded -->
1. To warn a denomination man once, and then warn him a second time.
After that, have nothing to do with him. Titus 3:10
2. You may be sure denomination man is sick head thinking up-side-down, sinful and self-condemned! Titus 3:11
D. Saved people are commanded --> 1Cor.1:10
1. I appeal to you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ:
2. That all of you agree with one another, so that there may be no denomination among you.
3. That you may be perfectly united in mind and thought.
4. Conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ. Phil.1:27
Then, whether I come and see you or only hear about you in my absence.
I will know that you stand firm in one spirit, contending as one man for the faith of the gospel.
5. Dear friends, although I was very eager to write to you about the salvation we share.
I felt I had to write and urge you to contend for the faith that was once for all entrusted to the saints. Jude 1:3
E. Do not worship God on Sunday as we do?
1. Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is.
But exhorting one another: And so much the more, as ye see the day approaching. Heb.10:25
2. For if we sin willfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth.
There remains no more sacrifice for sins. Heb.10:26
3. But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.Heb.10:27
4. He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: Heb.10:28
5. Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden underfoot
the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing,
and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? Heb.10:29
*** They designated themselves to be in hell!
F. Be sure not to despise this teaching? Ro.2:4-11
1. Or despise thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering,
not knowing that the goodness of God lead thee to repentance? Ro.2:4
2. But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasure up for thyself wrath in the day of wrath and revelation
of the righteous judgment of God; Ro.2:5
3. Who will render to every man according to his works: Ro.2:6
4. To them that by patience in well-doing seek for glory and honor and incorruption, eternal life: Ro.2:7
5. But unto them that are denomination, and obey not the truth, but obey unrighteousness, wrath and indignation,
tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that work evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Greek. Ro.2:8-9
6. But glory and honor and peace to every man that work good, to the Jew first, and also to the Greek: Ro.2:10
7. For there is no respect of persons with God. Ro.2:11
G. This is your last chance for the salvation of your soul when you read or watch I preach this!
1. You may never have another chance! Let not I scare you! Read 2Thes.2:11-12
2. For this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 2Thes.2:11
3. That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. 2Thes.2:12
4. Visit or call church that is not same as this one you will sure find the above truth!
May God bless you and keep you always! Preach this April 25, 2021!
VIDEO SERMON BY BROTHER CHAN ON April 25, 2021
|< 前一个||下一个 >|