|You can only insist!|
|作者 John Chan|
You can only insist!
1. Insist how and what you want to do!
2. Do not insist how and what others to do!
I. Item 1 bring you and others peace and happiness!
II. Item 2 brings you and others different kinds of warfare!
A. God's creation!
1. In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Gen.1:1
2. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him;
male and female he created them. Gen.1:27
3. God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. … Gen.1:31
4. From one man he made every nation of men that they should inhabit the whole earth;
and he determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live. Ac.17:26
B. See what happened!
1. The Lord God commanded the man: You are free to eat from any tree in the garden. Gen.2:16
2. But you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil,
for when you eat of it you will surely die. Gen.2:17
*** What does this “surely die” mean?
a. We know surely, this does not mean physical death!
b. They were physically driven out of the garden!
3. When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye,
and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it.
She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it. Gen.3:6
C. These are what will happen!
1. The soul who sins is the one who will die.
The son will not share the guilt of the father, nor will the father share the guilt of the son.
The righteousness of the righteous man will be credited to him,
and the wickedness of the wicked will be charged against him. Eze.18:20
2. But if a wicked man turns away from all the sins he has committed and keeps all my decrees
and does what is just and right, he will surely live; he will not die. Eze.18:21
3. None of the offenses he has committed will be remembered against him.
Because of the righteous things he has done, he will live. Eze.18:22
4. Declares the Sovereign Lord: Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked?
Rather, am I not pleased when they turn from their ways and live? Eze.18:23
5. But if a righteous man turns from his righteousness and commits sin and does the same detestable things
the wicked man does, will he live? None of the righteous things he has done will be remembered.
Because of the unfaithfulness he is guilty of and because of the sins he has committed, he will die. Eze.18:24
6. In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent. Ac.17:30
D. That there be no denominations among you! 1Cor.1:10
1. Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing,
and that there be no divisions among you;
but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment. 1Cor.1:10
2. Denomination man is warped sinful and self-condemned! Titus 3:10-11
Warn a denomination man once, and then warn him a second time. After that, have nothing to do with him.
You may be sure that such a man is warped and sinful; he is self-condemned. Titus 3:10-11
***Walk around this neighborhood, see how many denomination churches!
3. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not take him into your house or welcome him. Anyone who welcomes him shares in his wicked work. 2Jn.1:10-11
1. So then, each of us will give an account of himself to God. Ro.14:12
2. We must pay more careful attention, therefore, to what we have heard, so that we do not drift away. Heb.2:1
3. For if the message spoken by angels was binding, and every violation and disobedience received its just
punishment, how shall we escape if we ignore such a great salvation?
This salvation, which was first announced by the Lord, was confirmed to us by those who heard him. Heb.2:2-3
4. Peter Asked Jesus: Lord, what about him? Jn.21:21-22
Jesus answered: If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you? You must follow me.
May God grant us good health and peace! Preach this November 22, 2020
VIDEO SERMON BY BROTHER CHAN ON November 22, 2020
|< 前一个||下一个 >|