|The Lord’s little lambs!|
|作者 John Chan|
The Lord’s little lambs!
Preface: Today I will not give chapter and verse in the Bible!
Each should spend time to find in the Bible!
1. Jesus said: Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs.
If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces.
2. Apostle Paul said: Watch out for those dogs, those men who do evil …
A. There are 4 major popular wrong teachings!
1. Original sin started by St. Augustine!
Roman Catholic Church embraced him as a theologian!
2. Evolution -- Darwin
3. Predestination -- Calvin
4. Martin Luther -- Faith alone save you!
A few words for Martin Luther! His followers attached this to him!
5. All you need to know is none of the above were member of the church of Christ!
6. Remember! All saved people are in church of Christ!
7. Only people in church of Christ are granted to know the truth in the Bible!
B. Forever remember:
1. Denomination people are sick head thinking up-side-down, sinful and self-condemned!
2. Paul said: I appeal to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ!
Let there be no denomination among you!
3. Presbyterian denomination man will proudly announce to you!
I belong to Presbyterian denomination church!
4. Even government officials ask: What denomination is your church belongs?
C. Jesus knew about these problems 2000 years ago!
1. He asked Peter to feed my lambs!
2. He asked Peter to take care my sheep!
3. He asked Peter to feed my sheep!
4. Little lambs must grow in the knowledge of the Bible!
Do not be infants all the time in the Lord!
5. Do not be tossed back and forth by deceitful teachings!
It is easy! Just repeat: Change your church name into church of Christ...
Anytime they talk to you, ask: Did you change the name of your church?
6. Calmly wait until the day they say: Changed!
I know for sure, you are safe! For I also know in your life time this will not happen!
7. Please grow up in the Lord! Do not let deceitful teachings fool you!
D. Take comfort and be sure of these!
1. As we have said before, so say I now again, if any man preaches to you any gospel other than
that which ye received, let him be condemned!
2. For am I now seeking the favor of men, or of God? Or am I striving to please men?
If I were still pleasing men, I should not be a servant of Christ.
3. For I make known to you, brethren, as touching the gospel which was preached by me.
That it is not after man.
For neither did I receive it from man, nor was I taught it, but through revelation of Jesus Christ.
4. Jesus said: My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.
All those follow Jesus are in church of Christ!
5. What church has this motto?
We speak what says in the Bible! We are silent what is not in the Bible!
E. Conclusion: Let me simply repeat these two places of scriptures!
1. Brothers since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus.
By a new and living way opened for us through the curtain, that is the church of Christ!
2. The Lord added the saved into the church of Christ.
May God grant you good health and peace! Preach this November 1, 2020.
VIDEO SERMON BY BROTHER CHAN ON November 01, 2020
|< 前一个||下一个 >|