|God in heart!|
|作者 John Chan|
God in heart!
What does it mean? It depends on who said it!
A. A no God believing reporter said these words!
1. He meant god is in heart only, in reality there is no god!
2. Such as in China a no god believing nation they have fortune god and door gods!
3. These gods are in heart to make good feeling within a person only!
*** We say these are man-made gods!
B. In our generation reality!
1. All gods in all religions on earth are man-made gods!
2. God is one! Jesus said this! Mk.12:28-32
Heaven and earth may pass away, Jesus words stand forever! Matt.24:35
3. God is Spirit! Spirit is invisible! No object can be made! Jn.4:24
4. God is the Most High! You can only have one! Lk.8:28
C. This is the God in our heart! Acts 17:24-31
1. The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth
and does not live in temples built by hands. Ac. 17:24
2. And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything,
because he himself gives all men life and breath and everything else. Ac.17:25
***Covid-19 helped us to know how important life and breath are!
3. From one man he made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth;
and he determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live. Ac.17:26
4. God did this so that men would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him,
though he is not far from each one of us. Ac.17:27
5. For in him we live and move and have our being.'
As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring’. Ac.17:28
6. Therefore since we are God's offspring, we should not think that the divine being is like gold
or silver or stone-- an image made by man's design and skill. Ac.17:29
7. In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent. Ac.17:30
8. For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed.
He has given proof of this to all men by raising him from the dead. Ac.17:31
D. Make no mistake on this one!
1. God commanded us to preach to the people and to testify
Jesus is the one God appointed as judge of the living and the dead. Ac.10:42
2. For this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead,
that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the soul. 1 Pet.4:6
*** At the time Peter wrote these words! Jesus’ disciples were judged as dead men in the flesh!
But according to God in the soul they are forever living!
3. Final judgment had been issued! Mk.16:15-16
Jesus said to them: Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mk.16:15
He who believes and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. Mk.16:16
4. Repent and be baptized for the forgiveness of your sins every one of you!
And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit to live as a child of God! Ac.2:38, Ro.8:16
5. And the Lord added to the church of Christ daily such as should be saved. Ac.2:47
E. This God in our heart makes perfect 10 human!
Human listed these 10 essential qualities for a perfect man:
1. Take responsibility. 2. Humor in communication. 3. Witty.
4. All around abilities in real life. 5. Handsome. 6. Righteous in dealing with others.
7. Safe to be around with. 8. Generous in giving one’s resources.
9. Work hard in his job for a decent living. 10. A man of his words, trust worthy.
To match up with him, you have to be perfect too!
Jesus was a perfect man on earth! Lk.2:52
What happened when a demons possessed man met him?
Jesus was a man demons were so fearful of him! Lk.8:28
F. Conclusion: God in heart make better persons! Better persons make better world!
No surveillance camera needed to have a crime free society! Matt.5:48
(Ask for answer how to have crime free society, they charge $10.95 monthly fee!)
May the Lord grant us good health and peace! Preach this May 31, 2020.
VIDEO SERMON BY BROTHER CHAN ON May 31, 2020
|< 前一个||下一个 >|