|Be not led astray!|
Be ye not led astray.
A. Be ye not led astray about the 2nd coming of Christ!
1. Jesus said: Take heed that ye be not led astray.
For many shall come in my name, saying I am Christ. Luke 21:8
2. If any man shall say to you: Lo, here is Christ, or there, believes it not. Matt.24:23
3. For there shall rise false Christ, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders.
Insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Matt.24:24
4. Behold, I have told you before. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, behold, he is in the desert;
go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. Matt.24:25-26
5. For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shine even unto the west;
so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Matt.24:27
This means, all can see for themselves! No need to tell!
Jesus said: Go preach the gospel. Did not say: Go preach when he will come back!
No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,
but only the Father. Matt.24:36
6. Faithful servant not needs to guess when the master will come!
Unfaithful and lazy servants have to guess when the master will come!
B. Be ye not let astray. 1 Cor.6:9-12
1. Or know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God?
Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of
themselves with men, nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will
inherit the kingdom of God. 1 Cor.6:9-10
2. And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified
in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God. 1 Cor.6:11
3. "Everything is permissible for me"-- but not everything is beneficial. "Everything is permissible
for me"-- but I will not be mastered by anything.
C. Be not led astray by “I can’t help it”!
1. You were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ
and by the Spirit of our God. 1 Cor.6:11
2. Wretched man that I am! Who shall deliver me out of the body of this death? Ro.7:24
3. I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then I of myself with the mind, indeed,
serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin. Ro.7:25
4. I can do all things in him that strengthen me. Phil.4:13
D. Be not led astray!
1. You have to believe Jesus is the Christ!
2. God and Jesus want you to believe Jesus is the Christ. Matt.16:15-17.
3. If you do not believe Jesus is the Christ, you will die in your sins! John 8:24
4. If you die in your sins, you will be in hell forever!
E. Be not led astray!
1. If you believe Jesus is the Christ, you would dare not, not to do what he said!
2. When you dare not to do what he said. You showed that you do not believe Jesus is the Christ!
3. Paul wrote: I charge thee in the sight of God, who give life to all things, and of Christ Jesus,
who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment,
without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Tim.6:13-14
4. Which in its own times he shall show, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings,
and Lord of lords; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable;
whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom (be) honor and power eternal. Amen. 1Tim.6:15-16
F. Be not led astray!
Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says. James 1:22
May the Lord bless you and keep you always! Preach this March 19, 2017.
Video: English Cantonese – Recorded 3/19/17
|< 前一个||下一个 >|