1. Saved believers are true Jesus believers.
2. Jesus’ disciples are true Jesus believers.
3. Saved people know the truth in the Bible.
A. Test to see whether you are saved.
1. NIV translation: John 8:31-32à To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said: If you hold to my
teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
2. ASV translation:à Jesus therefore said to those Jews that had believed him. If ye abide in my word,
(then) are ye truly my disciples. and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
3. What has been distorted in these translations?
4. Why the translators distorted this?
5. This alone prove all who participated in these translations are not saved people!
Because they do not know the truth!
6. These in turn lead many to hell with them!
7. These also prove these people are not saved!
8. I know many turn me off right here! They will forever in dark!
B. For those who are shocked by what I said so far please continue!
1. The one distorted translation is "had believed"!
2. By the grace of God, I was granted the privilege to discover 30 years ago!
3. In the original Greek text the word means having believed!
4. The reason why they distorted "having believed" into "had believed" is the same!
C. Here is the why.
1. Why they distorted "having believed" into "had believed" is
because verse 37 says these having believed Jews plan to kill Jesus.
2. This does not make sense to say having believed people plan to kill Jesus!
3. Verse 40 says, these having believed Jews determined to kill Jesus!
4. Verse 44 Jesus said these having believed Jews were children of Satan!
5. Verse 45 Jesus said these having believed Jews do not believe him!
6. Verse 59 these having believed Jews pick up stone try to stone Jesus!
7. To reconcile all the above, they distorted the word having believed into had believed!
8. To them thus this make sense, since these Jews had believed, now they do not believed
and that is why they did all these evil!
9. Peter said, anyone distort what Paul wrote will be condemned!
I believe anyone distort what Jesus said will be condemned too!
D. By the grace of God, I discovered Matt.16:13-17 and 23:37!
1. Here is the NIV rendition:
a. Mt 16:13 When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples:
Who do people say the Son of Man is?
Mt 16:14 They replied, Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, Jeremiah or
one of the prophets.
Mt 16:15 "But what about you?" he asked. "Who do you say I am?"
Mt 16:16 Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."
Mt 16:17 Jesus replied: Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah,
for this was not revealed to you by man, but by my Father in heaven.
b. Matt 23:37 "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you,
how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her
wings, but you were not willing.
2. All we need is a little common sense to figure this out!
3. To the having believed Jews Jesus said...
4. Those Jews having believed Jesus was a prophet, not as Christ!
5. That was exactly at the time how the Jews treated prophets!
6. Everything reconciled without distort the scripture!
E. Here is the point!
1. I am a Chinese believer from Hong Kong.
2. Cantonese is my first language. Mandarin is my second and English is my
3. Why is it that I discover this. The English world for hundreds of years
colletively cannot discover!?
4. To me the one worthy thought is that God does not want them to be saved!
5. They have so many people with so much resources....
failed to discover! I, by myself, in 30 years able to discover!
F. Here are two more for you all to discover!
1. From Matt.16:13-18 you must know the name of the church is church of Christ.
2. Mt 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
If you are a saved person, you know how to be perfect as the Father in heaven is perfect!
3. If you do not know, you are not a saved person!
4. The one way you can become a saved person is come learn from me!
May the Lord grant you the desire to come learn from me!
Otherwise, enjoy for the time being and after that, be ready for condemnation eternally!
I did what I could! May the Father in heaven have mercy on you all!
Written in March 11, 2017.
|< 前一个||下一个 >|