|Did you do what I said?|
Did you do what I said?
In believe Jesus, this "I" is the Almighty God!
A. Remember our God is Almighty!
1. Jesus believers are sons and daughters of the Lord Almighty. 2 Cor.6:17-18
Therefore come out from them and be separate, says the Lord. Touch no unclean thing, and I will receive you. I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.
2. The Lord Almighty is the I AM.
God said to Moses: I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites:
I AM has sent me to you.
3. "I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God,
"Who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Rev.1:8
B. Did you do what I said?
1. This question only happens in human term!
2. Human father to his son, please bring me a cup of coffee.
3. The son brought him a cup of milk.
4. Did I tell you to bring me a cup of coffee?
5. Why did you bring me a cup of milk?
6. You did not forbid me to bring you a cup of milk!
7. Besides, a cup of milk is better for you than a cup of coffee!
8. Yes, in human term, the son may get away with this!
9. The bottom line is this--> The son disobeyed his father!
10. This can be developed into a very long story!
C. In worship to God disobey means instant death! Lev.10:1-3
1. Nadab and Abihu, the sons of Aaron, took each of them his censer, and put fire therein, and laid
incense thereon, and offered strange fire before Jehovah, which he did not tell them to bring.Lev.10:1
2. And there came forth fire from before Jehovah, and devoured them, and they died before Jehovah.
3. Then Moses said unto Aaron, This is it that Jehovah spoke, saying, I will be sanctified in them that
come nigh me, and before all the people I will be glorified. And Aaron held his peace. Lev.10:3
4. In worship to God, these 2 priests brought to God what God did not tell them to bring, they died!
5. The father told the son to bring a cup of coffee.
6. The son brought to his father a cup of milk which the father did not tell him to bring!
7. If this is in worship to God, instant death would be to the son!
8. With tons of reasons, the bottom line is the son disobeyed the father!
D. Only those do the will of my Father shall enter into the kingdom of heaven! Matt.7:21-23
1. Not every one that said unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that
does the will of my Father which is in heaven.
2. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name?
And in thy name have cast out devils? And in thy name done many wonderful works? Matt.7:22
3. And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, you evildoers. Matt.7:23
4. Jesus made it clear: Only he that does the will of my Father who is in heaven!
5. Billions tons of works in the name of the Lord would not do!
6. When the father said: Son brings me a cup of coffee!
7. The only thing the son should do is simply bring him a cup of coffee!
8. Only brainless people make such a simple thing become so much trouble!
E. Conclusion: This is another simple instruction!
1. Using fruit of the lips in offering sacrifice of praises to God! Heb.13:15
2. Never say what is wrong to accompany fruit of the lips with musical instruments.....
3. Let no one ever say: God did not forbid us to use or accompany with whatever!
3. “Use fruit of the lips” simple and clear. Simply obey and do it!
4. It is simply obey or disobey!
May the Lord bless you and keep you always! Written February 25, 2017.
|< 前一个||下一个 >|