|God has a better way to immigrate into his kingdom!|
God has a better way to immigrate into his kingdom!
Main scriptures for this study: Romans 14:16-18
1. Let not your good be evil spoken of. Ro.14:16
2. For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit!
3. Because anyone who serves Christ in this way is pleasing to God and approved by men. Ro.14:18
Preface: Immigration is a very good thing! Now it is being evil spoken of!
A. Collect the good and throw away the bad! Matt.13:47-48
1. The kingdom of God is like a net that was let down into the lake and caught all kinds of fish.Matt.13:47
2. When it was full, the fishermen pulled it up on the shore.
Then they sat down and collected the good fish in baskets, but threw the bad away. Matt.13:48
B. Washed, sanctified, justified first! 1 Cor.6:9-11
1. Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? 1Cor.6:9
2. Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes
nor homosexual offenders, nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers
will inherit the kingdom of God. 1Cor.6:10
3. That is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the
name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God. 1Cor.6:11
4. Conscience cleanse from acts that lead to death first! Heb.9:14
How much more, then, will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself
unblemished to God, cleanse our consciences from acts that lead to death, so that we may serve
the living God!
5. First redeem and purify! Titus 2:14 à Christ gave himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness
and to purify for himself a people that are his very own, eager to do what is good.
C. Must be born again first! John 3:3, 5
1. Jesus declared: No one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again. John 3:3
2. Jesus said: I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and
the Spirit. John 3:5
D. Put off the old self and put on the new self. Eph.4:22-26
1. You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires. Eph.4:22
2. To be made new in the attitude of your minds. Eph.4:23
3. And to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness. Eph.4:24
4. Therefore each of you must put off falsehood and speak truthfully to his neighbor, for we are all
members of one body. Eph.4:25
5. In your anger do not sin. Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, Eph.4:26
6. The Lord personally place them into the kingdom! Acts 2:47
Praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily
those who were being saved.
E. Jesus personally man the custom! Matt.7:15-23
1. Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing,
but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them.
2. They pretend to do things in the name of the Lord!
3. Not everyone who says to me, `Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does
the will of my Father who is in heaven. Matt.7:21
4. Many will say to me on that day, `Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name
drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Matt.7:22
5.Then I will tell them plainly, `I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers! Matt.7:23
F. Conclusion: First, immigrate into Kingdom of God. Then, immigrate into America.
Myself is one good example!
1. I grew up in an idols worshiping country! I dislike it. I want to immigrate to America!
2. Knowing America is a country created by back to the Bible believers!
3. I became one faithful back to the Bible believer, before I immigrate to America!
4. Follow my example and God will surely bless America! Amen!
May the Lord bless you and keep you always! Preach this February 5, 2017
Video: English Cantonese – Recorded 2/5/17
|< 前一个||下一个 >|