|Bible truth straight line logic.|
Friday Bible Study. December 1, 2016
Subject: Bible truth straight line logic.
A. For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John. Matt.11:13
1. John the Baptist is the voice. Matt.3:1-3
In those days John the Baptist came, preaching in the Desert of Judea and saying:
Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near. Matt.3:1-2
2. This is he who was spoken of through the prophet Isaiah: A voice of one calling in the desert,
`Prepare the way for the Lord, make straight paths for him.' Matt.3:3
3. And they came unto John, and said to him, Rabbi, he that was with thee beyond the Jordan,
to whom thou hast borne witness, behold, the same baptizes, and all men come to him. John 3:26
4. He must increase, but I must decrease. John 3:30
B. Christ is the end of the law.
1. Christ is the end of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes. Ro.10:4
2. And you, being dead in your sins and the un-circumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together
with him, having forgiven you all trespasses. Col.2:13
3. Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took
it out of the way, nailing it to the cross. Col.2:14
C. The Old has been replaced with the New!
1. You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, `Do not murder, and anyone who murders
will be subject to judgment.' Matt.5:21
But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment. … Matt.5:22
2. You have heard that it was said, `Do not commit adultery.' But I tell you that anyone who looks at
a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. Matt.5:27-28
3. It has been said, `Anyone who divorces his wife must give her a certificate of divorce.' Matt.5:31
But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, causes her to
become an adulteress, and anyone who marries the divorced woman commits adultery. Matt.5:32
4. Again, you have heard that it was said to the people long ago,
`Do not break your oath, but keep the oaths you have made to the Lord.' Matt.5:33
But I tell you, Do not swear at all: … Matt.5:34
Simply let your `Yes' be `Yes,' and `No,' `No'; anything beyond this comes from the evil one. Mtt.5:37
5. No more shed bull’s blood once a year for remission of sins! Lev.16:34
D. Apostle Peter declared: Acts 2:36
Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly,
that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ. Acts 2:36
E. Jesus declared: Matt.28:18-20
Then Jesus came to them and said: All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the
Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.
And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.
F. Why do these scriptures not dawn to them all these years?
1. They remember to make atonement for all the sins once a year! Lev.16:34
2. They remember to observe Sabbath day as a day of rest. Ex.31:16
3. The Lord declared: The time is coming, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel
and with the house of Judah. Jer.31:31
It will not be like the covenant I made with their forefathers when I took them by the hand to lead
them out of Egypt, because they broke my covenant, though I was a husband to them. Jer.31:32
4. Jesus declared: Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets.
I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. Matt.5:17
5. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of
a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. Matt.5:18
|< 前一个||下一个 >|