|To whom and for what do we obey?|
To whom and for what do we obey?
Always notice, I am talking about believe Jesus! Nothing about anything else!
Main scripture for this study: Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. Eph.6:1
Yes, simple and clear: Obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right!
A. Why this is right? Eph.6:4
1. Because your mother feed you with her breasts.
2. Your father brought you up in the training and instruction of the Lord!
B. Here is the right question to ask!
1. Yes, I know one way or the other your mother feed you!
2. But do fathers bring up their children in the training and instruction of the Lord?
I know my father did not! He died when I was 6!
Does your father bring you up in the training and instruction of the Lord?
3. Children obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right.
4. For this to be right, parents has to be right too!
Only one side is right. It is what unrighteousness mean!
All unrighteousness is sin? 1 John 5:17
C. One straight line logic!
1. God created Adam and Eve! Gen.1:27
So God created man in his own image.
In the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.
2. Adam and Eve give birth to children! Gen.4:1-2
Adam lay with his wife Eve, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Cain.
She said: With the help of the Lord I have brought forth a man.
3. Later she gave birth to his brother Abel….
4. Adam taught his children to worship the creator God. Gen.4:3-4
5. It is right for the created to worship the creator!
They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things
rather than the Creator-- who is forever praised. Amen. Ro.1:25, Acts 17:24-30
6. It is right to obey your parents, if your parents worship this same creator God!
The right question to ask: Do your parents worship this creator God?
7. How many parents on earth worship this creator God like we do?
D. The straight line logic in worship to God.
1. God created Adam. Gen.1:27
2. Adam taught his children to worship this creator. Gen.4:3-4
3. All who have a right mind can think!
4. If all generation of children obey their parents, we would still be worshiping this
same Creator God!
5. Now where comes all other worship to gods? Rebellious children!
6. If you obey or follow a parents who do not worship the creator God.
The best you can be is children of rebellious generation!
The end is clear--> Be ready to be in hell forever!
7. Now do you know why I keep saying: religion is for mindless and reasonless men
E. Conclusion: The right thing to do is this!
1. Our ancestors and parents rebelled against the creator God in worship!
2. We must save ourselves, come back to worship the creator God! Acts 2:40
3. Start afresh the right straight line of thinking!
4. As Apostle Paul said: We have the mind of Christ! 1 Cor.2:16
5. Apostle Peter put it this way! Acts 3:19
Repent ye therefore, return to God, that your sins may be blotted out and the times of refreshing
shall come from the presence of the Lord.
May the Lord bless you and keep you always! written Nov.28. 2016
Video: English Cantonese – Recorded 12/4/16
|< 前一个||下一个 >|