|Believe Jesus enhance dignity = quality of life!|
Believe Jesus enhance dignity = quality of life!
Immorality hurt women more!
1. A married woman has to let down her dignity to accept invasiveness by her husband!
2. Being pregnant is itself another intrusion to her body! This may sound odd but is reality!
The body allows this intrusion for about 9 months.
After that, this foreign object has to be removed from the body. Otherwise the body dies!
A. Believe Jesus enhances dignity, eliminate fornication. 1 Thes.4:3-8
1. For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication. 1Thes.4:3
2. That each of you should know how to control his body in sanctification and honor. 1Thes.4:4
3. Not in the lust of concupiscence, even as the Gentiles which know not God. 1Thes.4:5
4. That no man go beyond and defraud his brother in this matter: because that the Lord is the avenger
of all such, as we also have forewarned you and testified. 1Thes.4:6
5. For God did not call us to be impure, but to live a holy life. 1Thes.4:7
6. He who rejects this instruction does not reject man but God, who gives you his H.S. 1Thes.4:8
7. Fornication and idol worship are the two most hated sins in the Bible!
Worship idol or anything other than the creator God is spiritual fornication! Rev.17:1-2
Fornication and idol worship destroy one’s dignity and God’s dignity! God take it personal! 1 Cor.4:6
8. This tell us why, with the world most respect philosophers around, fornication and idol worship was
a common practice! Acts 17:18-23
9. When they do not know God, the normal way is search for God! Instead they made up one! Acts 17:27
Even us, not philosophers, know this! When we do not know, we search the web to find out!
B. Attention to 1Thes.4:4-5 and 1 Cor.5:1!
1. It is actually reported that there is fornication among you. 1 Cor.5:1
2. And such fornication is not even among the Gentiles. 1 Cor.5:1
3. That one had his father’s wife. 1 Cor.5:1
4. That each of you should know how to control his body in sanctification and honor. 1Thes.4:4
5. Not in the lust of concupiscence, even as the Gentiles which know not God. 1Thes.4:5
6. This is dignity, about face, about glory or shame to oneself, others and God!
7. By the grace of God, fornication is still a grievous sin among all kinds of Jesus believers!
8. This means believe Jesus still has power to enhance human dignity!
9. When dignity is up hold, sins eliminated, quality of life is assured!
C. Believe Jesus enhance dignity lead to quality of life and away from hell!
1. Dignity is an added quality of life.
2. Each man has spirit, soul and body! 1 Thes.5:23
3. When the body died, it returns to dust. The spirit returns to God who gave it. Ecc.12:7
4. The soul who sinned is the one who will die! Eze.18:4
5. God said: The day you eat of it you will surely die. Gen.2:17
6. Eve ate it and gave some to Adam and he ate it. Gen. 3:6
7. Adam’s body did not die! He was driven out of the Garden of Eden! Gen.3:22-24
8. The soul who sinned is the one who will die! Eze.18:4
D. Clothing enhances dignity!
1. After Adam disobeyed God’s command he was ashamed to see God!
2. Then Adam and his wife heard the sound of the Lord God as he was walking in the garden in the cool
of the day, and they hid from the Lord God among the trees of the garden. Gen.3:8
3. He answered: I heard you in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid. Gen.3:10
4. The Lord God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them. Gen.3:21
5. Make sacred garments for your brother Aaron, to give him dignity and honor. Ex.28:2
6. When we see a well dressed man spit and curse, we wonder! This is dignity at work!
E. Conclusion: Believe Jesus enhances dignity eliminate these evils salvation for the soul is assured!
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and
sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burn with fire and
brimstone: which is the second death! May the Lord bless you and keep you. Preach on 11/27/16.
Video: English Cantonese – Recorded 11/27/16
|< 前一个||下一个 >|