|Believe Jesus not according to N.T.= more sins!|
Believe Jesus not according to N.T.= more sins!
A. Titus 3:10-11, 2 John 1:9-11
Warn a denomination man once, and warn him a second time. After that, have nothing to do with him.
You may be sure that such a man is warped and sinful; he is self-condemned.
1. I rather believe denomination people do not know Titus 3:10-11!
2. But know or not, participate in denomination is a sin!
Each time you participated, if you give money to support that would add more sins!
3. Can you believe American immigration judge ask people in court this question?
What denomination do the church of Christ belong?
Since I knew this, I add this line in my letter to them!
Please, have mercy do not ask the church of Christ belong to what denomination!
Because in the Bible, Titus 3:10-11 say denomination is warped, sinful and self-condemned!
3. Someone came back told me, when the judge read my letter he smiled!
4. What kind of people want to be in a church that is warped, sinful and self-condemned knowingly?
5. Are they like those mindless Greek philosophers in Acts chapter 17:18-23?
They worship an unknown god!
B. Matthew 7:21-23
1. Not everyone who says to me, `Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven,
but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Matt.7:21
2. Many will say to me on that day, `Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name
drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Matt.7:22
3. Then I will tell them plainly, `I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!' Matt.7:23
4. These people preached, cast out demons and performed many miracles in Jesus’ name!
5. Jesus said: These people were evil doers!
6. From Matt.7:21 and John 8:31-44 we can conclude these people didn’t do those things according
to what say in the New Testament Bible!
Therefore, believe Jesus not according to New Testament Bible=more sins!
C. Distort what say in the Book of Romans!
1. Apostle Peter said: Paul writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters.
His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people
distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction. 2 Peter 3:16
2. I have visited many Christianity libraries, looking for a commentary on the Book of Romans!
3. June 2016 I visited Houston Tex. visited the largest Christianity library!
I read through about 10 commentaries on the Book of Romans.
Not one commentary has the purpose of the Book of Romans correctly!
4. Christianity itself is not in the Bible!
5. This means they all distorted what Paul wrote to their own destruction!
6. Each Sunday and each Bible study in those churches becomes acts of sins!
D. By the grace of God, to us it is crystal clear!
1. The purpose of Paul writing the Book of Romans is to defend the decision in Acts 15:1-28!
2. Because a group of educated believers in the church in Jerusalem rise up to preach a salvation plan
say one has to believe, be baptized, receive circumcision and obey the law of Moses to be saved!
3. Paul wrote the Book of Romans to defend what Jesus said in Mark 16:16!
Jesus said: He who believes and is baptized will be saved!
4. Those wicked Jewish believers in the church rise up to say!
No, these non-Jews believers must receive circumcision and obey the law of Moses to be saved!
5. Just think, with this specific purpose of the Book unknown to them!
Each time when they preach and believe, they distort what Paul said to their own destruction!
The more they participated, the more they are devoted to that church the more sins they add to
their account which they had to present to God at the judgment day!
Now you know why I keep saying, if you can’t believe Jesus in a church of Christ.
It is better that you do not believe Jesus! Yes, count your blessings that you are here with us!
Video: English Cantonese – Recorded 11/20/16
|< 前一个||下一个 >|