|What kind of people are the saved?|
What kind of people are the saved?
A. Jesus promised they shall know the truth! John 8:31-32
1. Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him. If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. John 8:31-32
2. The disciples came, and said unto him: Why speak thou unto them in parables? Matt.13:10
He answered and said unto them: Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given. Matt.13:11
3. Jesus promised his disciples! Matt.16:12-13
I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever
he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will show you things to come.
4. Jesus fulfilled his promise. 2 Peter 1:3
According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue.
5. But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. 1 Cor.2:9
But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: …. 1 Cor.2:10
For what man knows the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? Even so the things of God know no man, but the Spirit of God. 1 Cor.2:11
6. Twist what says in the Bible to their own destruction! 2 Peter 3:16
As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures,
unto their own destruction. 2 Peter 3:16
B. They are children of God!
1. But if I tarry long, that thou may know how thou ought to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth. 1 Tim.3:15
2. In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that love not his brother. 1 John 3:10
3. Like Father like son, they have the mind of Christ! 1 Cor.2:16
C. They are perfect as the Father in heaven is perfect!
1. Be ye perfect as your Father in heaven is perfect! Matt.5:48
2. For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. Gal.3:27
3. Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. John 17:20-21
D. They are in the church of Christ!
1. ;;; And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved. Acts 2:47
2. Salute one another with an holy kiss. The churches of Christ salute you. Romans 16:16
3. Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Spirit has made
you overseers, to feed the church of Christ, which he hath purchased with his own blood. Acts 20:28
4. And I also say unto thee, that thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it. Matt.16:18
E. Absolutely not in any denomination! Titus 3:10-11
1. Warn a denomination person once, and then warn him a second time. After that, have nothing to do with him.
You may be sure that such a man is warped and sinful; he is self-condemned.
2. If you know someone in a denomination, you are obligated to give them this sermon! Eze.3:18-19
3. If you want to say, those are evildoers, but denominations are “good people”!
Don’t argue with me, save your breath and be ready to argue with Christ in the judgment day!
Committed a crime and got caught in jail is evil? Let a soul to hell suffer forever is not evil? Think 2!
F. Conclusion: These are the saved: 1. They know the truth in the Bible. 2. They are children of God.
3. They are perfect as the Father in heaven is perfect! 4. They are in the church of Christ.
5. Absolutely not in any denomination. Written on November 7, 2016.
Video: English Cantonese – Recorded 11/13/16
|< 前一个||下一个 >|