|I exercise myself!|
I exercise myself!
Exactly a month ago, October 6, 2016 I preached a sermon--> Believe Jesus I can, not do these!
Yes, believe Jesus I can, not smoke, not gamble, not fornication, not love money!
Make no mistakes, this is not easy! It takes exercise myself constantly to become and keep able to not do those things!
A. Main scriptures for this study: Acts 24:14-15.
But this I confess unto thee, that after the Way which they call heresy,
so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets:
And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.
And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void of offence toward God, and toward men.
1. We can see 2000 years ago, heretic people call the Way in which Apostle Paul followed, heresy!
2. Paul said the Way he followed was: believing all things which are written in the law and prophets!
3. For 2000 years, heretic said the Way Jesus taught was heresy!
4. It is the same, today or tomorrow, only heretic will say others heretics!
5. True Jesus’ believers say, these people believe things not found in the Bible!
B. How can we, Jesus believers able not to smoke, not to drink, not to gamble, not to love money?
1. In a world like ours, we have to exercise ourselves! Yes, it takes pains to exercise myself!
2. If we don’t exercise ourselves, who can exercise for us?
3. For about 60 years, I keep thinking, why do “Jesus believers” called other believers heretic!
C. Please take notes, I put “Jesus believers”!
1. This means those called others heretic, “Jesus’ believers” themselves are truly heretics!
2. True Jesus’ believer, like myself, I do not have to call any other kinds of believers heretic!
3. I said, they believe and practice something that not in the Bible!
4. In fact this fit a Chinese saying--> Thief catch thief!
5. I spiritual police can catch thief at no time!
6. Staring from the name of their church, is the name of their church in the Bible?
D. They said: The Way Jesus taught was heresy!
1. What do you believe? Those say what Jesus taught was heresy or those who said it!?
2. What do you believe? Those say what Apostle Paul follow was heresy or those who said it!?
3. All of my life, I say, those who said it! Today, I say it again!
4. Those who say, the church of Christ is heresy are themselves heretic!
E. How do I become able to do these?
1. Yes, I exercise myself! Who was there and is here to exercise for me!
2. Yes, by the grace of God, all who are here exercise with me together!
3. Keep asking them is the name of your church in the Bible?
4. After they all changed their church names into church of Christ then ask this one!
5. Is the English translation in John 8:31 correct with the original Greek text?
6. Yes, how do I become able to ask this question? I exercise myself!
7. This would link to Matt.13:10-11!
8. This knowledge will test whether they are true Jesus’ believers!
9. As I said often, by the grace of God, no one can run from brother Chan anymore!
1. Make no mistake, say others are heretic is a sin according to 1 John 5:17!
2. I dare say, it will become sin unto death if not repented soon enough!
3. As far as I know, not one yet, repented before they died! I am now at 78!
4. As far as I know, not one who said this, knows the Bible better than I!
5. How do I become able to preach like this? I exercise myself! If I can, you can too!
May the Lord bless you and keep you always! Preach this November 6, 2016.
Video: English Cantonese – Recorded 11/6/16
|< 前一个||下一个 >|