|Control, no matter what!|
Control, no matter what!
Preface: Yes, in this world, getting married is a great joy!
But this is reality also! Ii is in the Bible for 2000 years!
A. It is good for a man not to touch a woman! 1 Cor.7:1-2
1. Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote: It is good for a man not to touch a woman. 1 Cor.7:1
2. But because of fornications, let each man have his own wife, and let each woman have her own husband.
B. To the unmarried: 1 Cor.7:8-10
1. Now to the unmarried and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I am. 1 Cor.7:8
2. But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry.
For it is better to marry than to burn with passion. 1 Cor.7:9
3. To the married I give this command (not I, but the Lord):
A wife must not separate from her husband. 1 Cor.7:10
1. Now about virgins: I have no command from the Lord, but I give a judgment as one who by the Lord's mercy is trustworthy. 1 Cor.7:25
2. Because of the present crisis, I think that it is good for you to remain as you are. 1 Cor.7:26
Fornications were too commonly practiced was the present crisis!
3. Are you married? Do not seek a divorce. Are you unmarried? Do not look for a wife. 1 Cor.7:27
4. But and if thou marry, thou hast not sinned; and if a virgin marry, she hath not sinned.
Nevertheless such shall have trouble in the flesh: but I spare you. 1 Cor.7:28
****Reality! Married people shall have trouble in the flesh on this earth!
For girls, it is more so! First, they may have children…. in-laws,…
Fornications and adultery God will punish! Expect trouble if marry to control the flesh!
Control the body up to what point? Read Matt.5:27-30! If you still do not know, ask me!
Be sure, not to mutilate your body! It is only to emphasize, control up to the point of cut…!
D. Abstain and flee!
1. Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body.
He that commits fornication sin against his own body.1 Cor.6:18
2. Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts,
which war against the soul. 1 Peter 2:11
E. We all have to learn to control our body! 1 Thes.4:3-8
1. For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication. 4:3
2. That every one of you should know how to possess his body in sanctification and honor. 4:4
3. Not in the lust of concupiscence, even as the Gentiles which know not God. 4:5
4. That no man go beyond and defraud his brother in any matter:
because that the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also have forewarned you and testified. 4:6
5. For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness. 4:7
6. He therefore that despise, despise not man, but God, who hath also given unto us his holy Spirit. 4:7
1. Marriage is honorable in all, and the bed undefiled.
But fornicators and adulterers God will judge! Heb.13:4
2. Look but not fix your eyes on beautiful things! Matt.5:28
I say unto you, that every one that looks on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. Matt.5:28
3. Be sure to think about the follow context in Matt.29-30!
a. And if thy right eye causes thee to stumble, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable
for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not thy whole body be cast into hell. Matt.5:29
Control up to what point? If you have to, pluck it out and throw it away!
It is better to go to heaven without that part. Rather than to go to hell with that part!
b. And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away.
It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell. Matt.5:30
It is better to go to heaven without that part. Rather than go to hell with that part!
***I am not advocating anyone should in any way mutilate his body! I am talking about control the body!
4. Flee fornication just like you flee from your parents!
If you can flee from your parents, you can surely flee from fornication! Don’t lie to yourself!
Written on October 24, 2016. Preach this October 30, 2016.
Video: English Cantonese – Recorded 10/30/16
|< 前一个||下一个 >|